Call 07 5479 3044
Notarial Services 7 days, by Appointment
What Makes Richard Hyett Lawyer Notary Service Above the Rest?
He attends to all matters personally, and with reasonable fees.
Richard Hyett joins Kruger Law
John Kruger and Trent Wakerley are pleased to announce that on 1 June 2018 Kruger Law merged with the well-established Sunshine Coast law practice of Richard Hyett. We are delighted that Richard has agreed to join the Kruger Law team as a Consultant and share his extensive knowledge, skills and experience.
Trent Wakerley says “it is amazing that with Richard recently celebrating 60 years being admitted as a solicitor and John clocking up 40 years at the start of 2018, there is a century of legal experience between the two of them!” Welcome Richard!! It’s an exciting start to the financial year.
Richard was admitted to practice in Queensland in 1994. Prior to this, Richard was a Partner in Hyetts Solicitors, Bendigo Victoria.
Richard is a member of:
- Society of Notaries, Queensland
- Queensland Law Association
- Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Law Institute of Victoria
Richard is also:
- Life Member of the Sunshine Coast Law Association and Law Institute of Victoria
- Life member of Bendigo Art Gallery and Sandhurst Club
- An active member of the Sunshine Coast Rowing Club